Reduce energy costs with the iStat temperature control device – proven to deliver up to 40% cost savings on gas usage.
iStat is engineered specifically to save energy. It regulates the temperature inside individual holiday homes while they’re unoccupied, reducing costs for your hire fleet and offering added value for your owner customers who want to control energy costs when subletting.
How does iStat reduce energy costs?
iStat is a standalone unit that connects to the holiday home’s heating system and uses motion sensors to detect when a holiday home is unoccupied. When the system detects that no occupier is present, it makes sure the heating is adjusted, switching it back to your pre-set limits when movement is detected.
iStat is fully programmable, so you can set temperatures and time delays as appropriate.
Benefits of iStat:
- Up to 40% saving on gas usage
- Reduced boiler wear and tear
- Control of costs for sub-let customers
- Night sensors for 24 hour monitoring
- Reduced administration and delivery of gas
- Helps protect against burst pipe damage
- Enhances the ‘green’ credentials of the park by reducing your overall environmental impact
- Potential tax relief for the purchase of energy saving technology
iStat is installed and maintained by Ramtech engineers and comes with the same superb after sales support and service as all our products.
Contact us now to find out more about saving money on your energy costs.